Combining spinach and broccoli with fruit, such as apples, creates a purée that not only tastes delicious but also provides your little one with all the benefits of this superfood. And you can whip up a big batch of this super food purée in no time at all!
Find more delicious and flavour packed purée and finger food recipes inside the Baby & Family recipe book.
Makes: 30 baby portionsIngredients
- Peel, wash, core and chop your apples. Wash your broccoli and chop into florets.
- Steam for about 10 minutes until tender and cooked through.
- Add in the spinach about 2 minutes towards the end of the cooking time.
- Blend with some of the cooking water to form a runny purée.
- Store in your weaning pots and freeze extras for future use.
Our award winning Starter Weaning Set set has all the pots you need to batch cook, portion and safely store food for your weaning baby.