Mummy Cooks' 6-7m weaning pots are designed to introduce your baby to new textures and variety when moving on to a smooth and slightly thicker puree with no lumps.
Perfect for batch cooking and safely storing meals in advance which is vital at this stage of weaning.
All our weaning pots are designed to suit your baby's developmental stages. They are perfect for a lot of different uses – from freezing food portions for your little ones, to carrying snacks while you’re out and about.
- 20 x 2oz/60ml pots and lids
- Safe for baby and family (BPA free and PVC free)
- Reusable and durable
- Freezer, Dishwasher and Microwave safe
- Snap-on lids ensure no spillage
- Translucent pots and lids (so you can see the food!)
Check out our tips for the Cleaning and Care of your Mummy Cooks weaning pots here.
Want to know why it is important to portion baby food?
Watch how to use Weaning Portion Pots: