If you need to cancel your order before it has been shipped - status in progress, please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ordering and Payment
- Product Instructions, Cleaning, and Care: Pots
- Product Instructions, Cleaning, and Care: Flasks
- Weaning Classes
ordering and payment
1. Can I cancel/change my order?
2. Can I return my order?
3. Can I change my delivery address?
Before your order has been shipped you may still change the delivery address. To do so, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com. We are unable to change your delivery address for any item/s which have already been shipped.
4. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
5. Will my credit card details be safe?
All our orders are processed through Stripe and are secure and encrypted. Please note Mummy Cooks does not have access to or does not store customer credit card details.
6. Why can't I check out?
If you are unable to check out and make payment we would be extremely grateful if you could let us know immediately, so we can sort it out and provide you with assistance.Please get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us through our on-line chat.
All customer information such as name, address and email information is collected for the purpose of order processing and will under no circumstances be released to third party sources.
Mummy Cooks does not collect, store or have access to customer credit card or financial information. All credit card transactions are handled by Stripe; an encrypted merchant services for the purpose of using this website.
product instructions, cleaning, and care: POTS
- Inspect pots after each use and at first signs of wear and tear discard the product.
- When pots are frozen, plastic weakens and so extra care should be taken when removing them from the freezer.
- Do no overfill the pots. Hot foods or liquids can scald user.
- Do no use the pots on a stove-top, or in any type of oven.
- Always test the temperature of food or liquid before feeding to your child.
1. How can I clean my portion/weaning pots and lids?
Be sure to remove all packaging from the product. We recommend that you wash pots and lids before using them for the first time as well as after each use. Wash pots and lids in warm soapy water, rinse well in hot water and air dry or alternatively use a dishwasher.
2. Can I place my pots in the dishwasher or steriliser?
Our pots are top rack dishwasher safe and can be sterilised by all approved sterilising methods. Remember it is not necessary to sterilise food containers for babies after six months.
3. Are my pots microwave safe?
Yes! All our pots are microwave safe. They are made from Polypropylene a BPA Free material safe for both family and baby. Always be careful when heating pots in a microwave as it may cause hotspots. Be sure to check the temperature of your food temperature before eating.
4. Can I defrost and feed directly from my pots?
You can take your pots straight from the freezer to the microwave to defrost and feed directly from the pot. Make sure the food is at the correct temperature before feeding/eating.
product instructions, cleaning, and care: food flasks
1. How do I fill up my flask correctly?
Note: For baby use at Step 3 insert your weaning pot (sizes 4-6m, 6-7m, 7-8m) and screw lid closed.
2. Can I place my flask in the dishwasher?
It is not recommended that you place your flask in the dishwasher. It is best to hand wash your flask in warm soapy water.
3. Is my flask microwave safe?
Our flasks contain metal and are therefore NOT microwave safe.
4. How should I attach my stickers?
After you have washed your flask with hot soapy water, rinse thoroughly and allow to dry. When the surface is completely dry add your stickers. We have provided good quality stickers that do not come away when the flask is repeatedly washed.
1. Where does the class take place?
Most of our classes take place in our Mummy Cooks Kitchen, 213 Lower Kilmacud Road, Stillorgan, Dublin 14.
2. What age does my baby need to be to start a Mummy Cooks Class?
You can start the class at any age as Mummy Cooks will be able to answer all your weaning related questions; setting you up for a fuss free weaning journey with your baby. Any food prepared and provided to you in the class can be frozen and can be kept in the freezer for up to three months.
3. If I miss a class can I make it up?
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required. However, if space is available on an alternative day for the same course, we will do our best to accommodate you.Be sure to get in touch with us at email@example.com to let us know if you need to cancel or rearrange.
4. How do I pay for a weaning class?
You can make an online payment to us safely by credit/debit card. A confirmation email will then be sent to confirm your place on the course.
5. Are vouchers available for Mummy Cooks?
Yes, vouchers are available and are redeemable against all Mummy Cooks classes.Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.Yes, vouchers are available and are redeemable against all Mummy Cooks classes.Please contact email@example.com for more details.
6. Can I bring my baby along to the class?
Baby in arms are more than welcome to the class. There will be a changing table available.
7. My baby needs constant attention. Will I be able to take part in the class?
The format of the class will allow you to spend as much time with your baby as needed. The class is run as a demonstration so you will not be involved in the cooking.
8. I have a history of allergies and need to introduce foods slowly. Will this be a problem?
All ingredients will be listed in the day’s notes or handouts.If you have concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with enough notice prior to the class and we where possible, we will try to exclude foods that your baby may be allergic to.
9. How will I carry food home?
You can either bring your pots/containers along with you or you can purchase our Mummy Cooks Weaning Pots from us on the day.Food made on the day must be placed in the fridge within 2 hours of cooking and can be stored frozen for up to three months.
10. Can Daddy Cooks attend the class?
Of course! Although we are called ‘Mummy Cooks’ we more than welcome and love that Daddy would like to attend our class.