A creepy dinner perfect to serve up Halloween night! This Spooky Pasta is so simple, delicious and dramatic, the perfect recipe to get you and your family in the scary spirit. I used Bunalun's Organic Farfalle with Spirulina, as it is not only the perfect, spooky black colour, but it also tastes amazing. And with lots of garlic you are sure to ward off any vampires!
Cook time: 30 minutes
Makes: 4 Adult portions
4 tbsp olive oil
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tbsp tomato purée
2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
Handful of basil, chopped
Bunalun Organic Farfalle with Spirulina
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium-low heat. Add in the garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato purée and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add in the chopped tomatoes.
- Bring the mixture to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the basil and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Place the sauce in a blender or food processor and blend to your desired consistency.
- Serve with Bunalun Organic Farfalle with Spirulina pasta or portion and freeze for future use.