One of my top tips on getting a fussy or picky eater to try new foods is to give them something they are familiar with. Most children love pancakes or waffles so why not add in some nutritious vegetables!
You can find a whole section on homemade pancake and waffle recipes inside the Lunchbox Made Easy book if you're looking for some inspiration!
Makes: 6 Waffles
Ingredients:2 carrots, grated
1. Preheat your waffle maker.
2. Add the grated carrot, sweet potato, cheese, spring onion, parsley and wholemeal flour into a large mixing bowl and stir until combined.
3. Add the eggs and milk and mix well.
4. Pour a ladle of the mixture in the centre of the waffle maker and spread a little to the sides. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Serve with your favourite toppings.