These healthy broccoli tots are a great way to get your children to eat more green vegetables. Broccoli and cheese work really well together, so even the fussiest of eaters should enjoy.
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
Makes: 20 tots
1 head of broccoli
125g Cheddar cheese, grated
1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Separate the broccoli into florets then steam or boil until tender.
- Once the broccoli is cooked, place it in a food processor and pulse until it has a rice-like consistency.
- Add the broccoli to a large bowl, stir in the egg, cheese, and garlic powder.
- Once the mixture is combined, shape into tots.
- Place the tots on the baking tray. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden. Turn them once halfway through. Let the tots cool slightly before serving.