This recipe is perfect for including your baby in the Christmas festivities! Simply wait until the turkey is carved and you can make this salt free dinner that can be easily adapted for a six month old to a toddler.
Find more delicious and flavour packed purée and finger food recipes inside the Baby & Family recipe book.
Portions: 6 baby portions
1 onion, finely chopped
1 sweet potato, peeled and finely chopped
4 Brussels sprouts, leaves removed and base cut off, finely chopped
4 slices of cooked carved turkey
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the onion for 3 minutes, until soft.
- Add the sweet potato and spouts and cook for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Using a fork start to shred the turkey so that there are no lumps. Alternatively this can be added to the blender at the end for a younger baby.
- When the vegetables are cooked mash with a fork and add the shredded turkey. Alternatively add the veg and turkey to the blender.
- Freeze extra portions for future use.
Our award winning Starter Weaning Set set has all the pots you need to batch cook, portion and safely store food for your weaning baby.