These peanut butter cookies are the perfect treat or snack to serve to your little one as a finger food. These cookies as they are will be quite soft and crumbly, which makes them a great texture for your baby from 6 months. If you're making them for yourself or older children, we recommend adding a sweetener, such as maple syrup, honey, or sugar. Or, change up the flavour by adding cocoa powder to the batter or drizzled chocolate over top.
Cook Time: 8-15 minutes
280g (1 cup) natural peanut butter
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add the peanut butter, egg, and any optional add-ins. Mix well, until it firms up to a cookie dough consistency.
- Using a teaspoon, take spoonfuls of the dough and roll into a ball with your hands. Place on the baking tray and gently press down to form a disc shape.
- Bake in the oven for 8-15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before offering to your baby as a finger food.
Store your leftover cookies in our Family Portion Pots