Make the holiday season more baby friendly with this stuffing. This recipe is a great finger food for your weaning tot and it tastes delicious dipped into our Baby Gravy. It's great for Christmas but also perfect all year round as a tasty baby led weaning snack.
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Makes: 4-5 Adult portions
4 slices bread
knob of no-salt butter
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 stick celery, finely chopped
pinch freshly ground black pepper
pinch of parsley
pinch of thyme
30ml no-salt chicken stock
- Place the bread, parsley and thyme in food processor and process until you have fine breadcrumbs.
- Melt the butter in a pan and saute the onion and celery.
- Place the onion and celery in a bowl with the breadcrumbs and herbs. Add the pepper and stock and mix well.
- Grease a small oven-proof dish and spoon in the stuffing mixture.
- Bake with the rest of the Christmas dinner for around 15-20 mins, until golden brown on top.