We would all love to have our children eat every food that’s on offer but this is usually not always the case. As a busy parent, it can be frustrating trying to keep up with ever-changing likes and dislikes. So in order to include variety, you need to keep including new foods in your child’s meals
In this webinar, Siobhan discusses strategies for including a wider variety of foods in your child diet. This class is for you if:
If you are anxious about the variety of foods your child is eating this class
- If you are confused about how to deal with mealtimes with your fussy eater t
- If you need recipes to inspire you in the kitchen and help add variety to your child's meal
- If you want to include your child in the family meals
This Webinar gives you the following:
- Full recorded class (2hr) with Siobhan
- Access to the event for 6 months
- PDF Handout with advice, tips and recipes
- Live 3 x recipe demonstration - showing how to mimic foods your child loves and some that sneak in a few veggies.
What you can expect:
- Learn to be confident when feeding the family
- Learn how to offer family meals that include a range of foods
- Learn how to set the scene for a happy meal
- Learn how to give your child control while succeeding in getting them to try new foods.
This is a virtual class that you will be able to access from your own home via your computer.