Our Mummy Cooks weaning class has been brought online through a video webinar. Learn how to wean your baby from the comfort of your home.
If you are anxious about introducing solid food to your baby this class is for you!
- If you are confused about weaning methods and which is best for you this class is for you!
- If you are unsure as to how much food and what foods to offer your baby this class is for you!
- If you want to know how to safely prepare and batch cook your baby's food then this class is for you!
This Webinar gives you the following:
- Full recorded class (2hr) with Siobhan
- Access to the event for 6 months
- PDF Handout with advice, tips and recipes
- Live 3 x recipe demonstration - showing textures, finger food and how to adapt
What you can expect:
- Learn to be confident when feeding your baby
- Learn how to offer family meals as early as six months
- Follow easy feeding schedules
- What weaning looks like at 6 months
- Learn how to introduce allergenic foods to your baby
- How to avoid having a fussy eater
This is a virtual class that you will be able to access from your own home via your computer.