These delicious polenta chips are perfect for the whole family, including your weaning baby. Simply serve with our Tomato Sauce as a dip for a tasty baby led weaning meal. This recipe is also perfect for getting the kids to help in the kitchen - get them to help shape the polenta before they go into the oven.
Find this recipe and more in my Baby & Family Recipe book.
1 litre low salt vegetable stock
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. In a large saucepan, bring the vegetable stock to the boil.
- Lower the heat and whisk in the polenta all at once. Keep whisking over a medium heat until it starts to thicken.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese. Mix until the mixture has fully combined and has completely thickened.
- Pour the mixture onto a chilled tray and allow to cool.
- When the polenta has fully set,cut it into "chips".
- Drizzle olive oil over a baking tray. Place the chips on the tray. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until golden and crispy. Turn half way through.
- Serve and enjoy alongside our Burgers with Hidden Veg or Falafels.
- Offer to your baby as a finger food.