This meatball recipe is also great for batch cooking; double it and team it with some pasta for a fantastic mid-week family meal.
Cook time: 12 minutes
Makes: 4 Adult portions
- Combine the onion, pepper, herbs and ground spices in a large bowl. Add in the mince and the egg. Mix thoroughly.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into meatballs. Set aside any meatballs for freezing.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the meatballs and cook for 8-10 minutes, until cooked through, turning regularly.
- Once cooked, add the Homemade Tomato Sauce to the pan and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Prepare the spaghetti according to the packet instructions.
- Offer the meatballs as a finger food. When preparing the vegetables in this recipe, make sure that they are finely chopped or blended in a food processor.