We love celebrating Father's Day in my house and the girls especially love treating their dad with lots of presents! Whether you're hosting Father's Day at your place this year or you just need some new meals to make with your family, I've put together a yummy list of family-friendly recipes for every occasion!
These starters, meals and sweet treats can also make great gifts if you're not sure what to get your loved ones 😍
Father's Day Starters
Father's Day Lunches
- Pea and Pesto Fettuccine
- Thai Prawn Red Curry
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Pies
- Roasted Red Pepper and Turkey Bolognese
- Tuscan Bean Stew
Father's Day Desserts
- Avocado, Oat and Chocolate Muffins
- Peanut Butter and Banana Oat Cookies
- Watermelon and Kiwi Ice Lollies
- Courgette Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Orange and Raisin Hot Cross Bun Muffins
All of these recipes are adaptable for baby and great for fussy eaters!
Batch cook any of these recipes and save the leftovers for another day! For more delicious, baby-friendly recipes, check out our range of recipe books here.