These healthy and easy to make Spinach and Feta Muffins are perfect as a snack or a full meal paired with a soup or salad. They’re also great for introducing new textures and flavours as finger food for your weaning baby!
Bake a batch in our Silicone Muffin Trays that are easy to use and wash!
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Makes: 12 x muffins
375g (2 ½) cups self raising flour
120g (3 cups) spinach, washed and roughly chopped
200g feta, crumbled
300ml (1 cup) milk
3 tbsp butter, melted
Salt* and pepper, to taste
100g (1/2 cup) grated parmesan cheese
*Omit salt for baby
- Preheat oven to 200°C and prepare your silicone muffin tray.
- Sift flour into a bowl and add chopped spinach, crumbled feta and the parmesan cheese and stir to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg, butter and salt and pepper, if using.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture and gently fold together until fully combined.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cases and place in oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Let cool before serving or storing.
- These muffins can be stored in your freezer for up to 3 months!
Weaning and Storage