Here's a quick and easy ham pizza recipe you can make with the kids. Using tortillas to create a double base stuffed with tomato sauce makes this homemade pizza recipe an even more delicious and healthy alternative to shop bought or takeaway pizza. Ready in just 15 minutes, this homemade pizza is perfect served alongside our Crispy Baked Avocado Fries for a yummy dinner the kids will enjoy.
This recipe is perfect for a weaning baby too - just slice it up and serve it for baby to pick up and self feed while you enjoy a slice yourself!
Cook time: 15 Minutes
Makes: 1 Pizzas
2 tortilla wraps of choice
4 tbsp tomato sauce (Try our Tomato Sauce recipe if you want to make your own; it's perfect to batch cook and freeze for future use)
Cheddar cheese, grated
1 slice ham, torn
2 tbsp sweetcorn
2 teaspoons Pesto
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the flour tortilla on the baking tray. Top with 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce and spread evenly.
- Place another tortilla on top and press down Top with 2 more tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Add a handful of grated cheese.
- Add the ham and sweetcorn. Top the pizza with mozzarella and dot with teaspoons of pesto.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy.
- Cut into fingers for your baby to self-feed from 6 months.
6 months+ - Introduce as a finger food for baby to pick up and self feed. Add dips such as Tomato Sauce to increase variety.
Our Baby Led Weaning Set has all the pots you need to batch cook, portion and safely store finger foods and dips for your weaning baby.