If you're looking to get the kids into baking, this is the perfect cupcake recipe to try! These healthy cupcakes are made with less sugar and your little ones will enjoy making them just as much as the full sugar equivalent.
They are great for Halloween parties or any special occasions. Why not sneak one into your little ones' lunchbox for a lunchtime treat
180 ml milk
Large handful of raisins
135g flour we used a mixture of plain white flour and wholemeal
4 tbsp caster sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp honey
- Preheat your oven to 180° C.
- Soak the oats in the milk for 10-15 minutes in a large bowl.
- Whisk the honey and the egg together and add to the oats.
- Sieve in the flour, baking powder and sugar and combine.
- Once fully combined, stir in the raisins and place the mixture into cupcake cases.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Allow to cool before decorating!
Weaning and Storage
Not suitable for babies under 12 months due to the addition of honey.
Our Family Portion Set set has all the pots you need to batch cook, portion and safely store food for your family.