Cook Time: 20-25 mins
Makes: 12 x Muffins
125g plain flour
75g wholemeal flour
200g porridge oats
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt*
50g brown sugar*
3 tbsp sunflower oil
2 large eggs
250ml full-fat milk
2 bananas, mashed
125g mixed berries
*Note: You can make these salt and sugar for baby; however, it's a tiny amount and within guidelines.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease a muffin tray or line with paper cases
- Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sunflower oil, eggs and milk.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and then pour in the wet and combine well.
- Fold in your mashed banana and berries until everything is mixed evenly.
- Divide the mixture into the muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a knife inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
Use air-tight containers like our reusable Portion Pots to store or freeze extra muffins.
At Mummy Cooks, we have a wealth of advice on feeding your family. We cover everything from meal prep and slow cooker recipes to moving baby on to family foods and preparing food safely. So whether you're looking for quick and easy meal ideas or want to learn more about healthy eating, we've got you covered - Feeding the Family Advice page