Cook Time: 20-25 mins
Makes: 12 x Muffins
125g plain flour
75g wholemeal flour
200g porridge oats
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt*
50g brown sugar*
3 tbsp sunflower oil
2 large eggs
250ml full-fat milk
2 bananas, mashed
125g mixed berries
*Note: You can make these salt and sugar for baby; however, it's a tiny amount and within guidelines.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease a muffin tray or line with paper cases
- Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sunflower oil, eggs and milk.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and then pour in the wet and combine well.
- Fold in your mashed banana and berries until everything is mixed evenly.
- Divide the mixture into the muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a knife inserted in the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
Use air-tight containers like our reusable Portion Pots to store or freeze extra muffins.