Who doesn’t love having dinner on the table in 20 minutes or less? Not only are these spicy homemade meatballs delicious and quick, but they include multiple types of vegetables! If your family doesn’t love spice, simply omit the chilli in this recipe.
Makes: 4 x Adult Portions
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
1 onion, finely chopped
1 courgette, grated and squeezed
of excess liquid
2 tsp chilli flakes
½ tbsp ground cumin
500g (18 oz) minced beef
95g (¾ cup) breadcrumbs
Salt* and pepper, to taste
*Omit salt for baby
- Preheat oven to 200°C (392°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Place all meatball ingredients in a bowl and thoroughly combine. Using your hands, roll the mixture into meatballs and place evenly on the baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until brown and cooked through.
- Enjoy with spaghetti or pasta of choice and our Homemade Tomato Sauce.
- You can freeze these meatballs raw or cooked in our portion pots.
For Baby 6 months+
Offer to baby as is, or cut into halves or quarters, and let them self-feed.