I love taking advantage of breakfast meals to include as many nutrients and vitamins through fruit and veggies for my family as possible. Breakfast doesn't have to be a boring bowl of oats every day! Here are some easy, baby-friendly breakfast recipes that your family will love:
1. Boiled Egg and Avocado Toast - This boiled egg recipe is a quick and fuelling breakfast that your whole family will love. Just cut in to slices to make a perfect baby led finger food for your weaning baby. This egg recipe also makes a great midday feed for baby.
2. Very Berry Smoothie - If you're a fan of berries you'll love this Very Berry Smoothie. The addition of Greek yoghurt and banana makes this naturally sweet berry packed smoothie not only creamy but filling too!
3. Custard Yoghurt Toast - Make this delicious breakfast or mid-morning treat with 4 simple ingredients! This recipe is packed with protein and is easily customisable to suit your family’s tastes - just add whatever toast toppings you like and enjoy. Find this recipe in my Finger Food E-Book
4. Banana and Blueberry Waffles - Waffles are the perfect texture for your baby's hand and can be easily prepared ahead of time, frozen and simply reheated in a toaster. If you dint have a waffle maker you can easily prepare these as pancakes. Find this recipe in my Baby & Family Recipe Book
5. Cinnamon French Toast Muffins - These Cinnamon French Toast Muffins are so delicious they are bound to become a breakfast favourite. They’re super easy to make so you can easily whip up a batch whenever you crave some. Minimal ingredients and minimal clean-up time when you use our Silicone Muffin Trays! Find this recipe in my 20 Muffin Recipes E-Book
6. Vegetable Muffins - If you're looking to get more vegetables into your children's diets, these muffins are the perfect choice. They make a great food for your baby and a tasty lunchbox filler for a school going child. They are also a nice pick-me-up for busy parents who are always on the go.
7. Mixed Berry Overnight Oats - This recipe is a personal favourite when I know I have an early start to my day. It's quick and easy to put together the night before, and saves valuable time in the morning. Make it up in portion sizes for baby and family.