They are the perfect Halloween treat that kids will love!
Cook time: No cooking required
Makes: 6 Pops
- Slice each of the bananas in half and insert the kebab skewers into them like ice pops.
- Taking one at a time, cover the banana in yogurt.
- Then, roll the banana in desiccated coconut.
- Lay the banana flat on a baking tray. Dip a cocktail stick on the melted chocolate and draw on the ghost face.
- Place in the freezer until solid.
*If serving for baby, don't put into skewers, simply cut banana into smaller pieces.
6 months+ - Introduce as a finger food for baby to pick up and self feed.