Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Makes: 4 child portions
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut the tortillas into circles and place in a cupcake tin. Take care not to press them down to hard so that it is easy to get them back out!
- Place about 2 tsp of tomato sauce in each.
- Sprinkle with cheese and add your toppings: sweet corn is delicious as is chorizo - get your little ones involved to come up with new and exciting combos.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Enjoy straight away or place on a wire rack to cool before packing for school!
Weaning and Storage
6 months+ - Introduce as a finger food for baby to pick up and self feed.