These easy and delicious baby-friendly omelette fingers are so simple to make and are the perfect recipe for when you and your little one are on-the-go! This 15-minute recipe is full of nutrients and requires only 6 ingredients. It’s also a perfect, easy travel recipe that you can easily keep warm in our food flasks which are included in our travel set (comes with a FREE Travel with Baby eBook!).
If you’d like to batch cook this recipe, you can make the omelette mixture ahead of time and store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days before cooking. For more recipes that you an easily whip up to serve your baby on the go, check out our Travel with Baby eBook!
Tip: Get creative with the omelette fillings for this recipe - you can add anything from lean meats like chicken or turkey to grated veggies like carrot or courgette!
Makes: 2 x Adult (12-16 x omelette fingers)
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 tbsp olive oil
½ cup cauliflower, grated
½ cup broccoli, grated
100g (3 ½ oz) Cheddar cheese, grated
80ml (⅓ cup) milk
Pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, crack the eggs and briefly whisk with a fork.
- Add the grated broccoli and cauliflower, cheese, milk and pepper and whisk thoroughly until completely combined
- Heat the oil in a small to medium-sized pan over medium heat.
- Pour in your omelette mixture and ensure it’s spread evenly in the pan.
- Set the hob to low heat and cover the pan with a lid, cooking for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the heat and let cool before cutting into fingers or desired shape for your baby.
- Serve by itself or with a dipping sauce like our Homemade Pistachio Pesto or Hummus with Coriander and Lime.
Finger Food 6 months+
Cut into smaller pieces and place in baby’s hand for them to self feed.