This baby friendly Cinnamon French Toast is a delicious breakfast for the family as well as a finger food for your weaning baby. A tasty twist on the simple classic, it's topped with berries and banana for a natural sweetness. Bring on the go if you are in a rush in our Baby Led Weaning Set with some natural yogurt for dipping.
Makes: 1 x Baby Finger Food
1 tsp olive oil
A small knob of unsalted butter
1 tbsp full fat milk
A dash of vanilla extract
1 slice wholemeal bread
1/2 banana sliced
A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Place a frying pan on a medium heat. Add the olive oil and butter.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl. Add the milk and vanilla extract and combine.
- Pick the bread up with a fork and dip back and front in egg mixture.
- Transfer to the preheated pan. Fry for a minute on either side until golden brown.
- Serve topped with banana, blueberries and cinnamon.
Weaning and Storage
6 months+ - Introduce as a finger food for baby to pick up and self feed.