Simple and easy, this healthy creamy salmon and courgetti pasta dish is the perfect dinner for your family and weaning baby. Salmon is a great way of getting omega-3 into your little ones' diet; aiding brain health and development. Adding courgetti is a great way of boosting your little ones veggie intake and sneaking in veggies for fussy eaters.
Why not cook a large batch of this crowd pleaser saving you time later in the week - just portion and store in our Family Portion Set designed for toddlers, children and adults.
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 Adult portions
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
300g of full-fat cream cheese
450g of salmon, cubed
freshly ground black pepper
juice of ½ lemon
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook according to instructions on the pack. Drain and leave to the side.
- Meanwhile, spiralise your courgette or use a peeler to thinly slice length-ways.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the courgettes, garlic and rosemary. Cook until soft, but not golden.
- Add the salmon cubes and the cream cheese and combine well. Cook for around another 5 minutes, until the salmon has cooked through.
- Stir in the drained pasta. Season well with freshly ground pepper, and add lemon juice to taste.
- For your baby, finely chop to serve.