These perfectly spiced, delicious gingerbread cookies will keep you reaching for more!
This easy recipe means you can get your kids involved - they are fun to make and your kids will love making these delicious cookies. We used a cocktail stick to make a hole for ribbon to go through so that we could hang a few on the tree!
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Makes: 5 Adult portions
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the egg, maple syrup and baking powder and mix thoroughly.
- Sift the flour and spices in a separate bowl.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, shape the dough into a bowl and place in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into a thin layer and cut into desired shapes.
- Place on a parchment lined baking tray and bake in the oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before decorating.
Weaning and Storage
Not suitable for babies under 12 months due to sugar content.
Our Family Portion Set set has all the pots you need to batch cook, portion and safely store food for your family.