How adorable are these little Strawberry Santas! These little Santas make for such a fun Christmas dessert for young children, and they are so easy to make. All you need are strawberries, a banana, blueberries and some natural yoghurt! A super yummy, healthy Christmas treat!
½ banana, sliced
1 blueberry, cut into small pieces
- Remove the stalk from the strawberry and slice about a centimeter off the top.
- Slice your banana and add two small pieces of blueberry for the eyes.
- Place the slice of strawberry on a serving plate then add some yogurt and then add your banana.
- Add a small amount yoghurt and stick on the top of the strawberry.
- Repeat for as many Santas you wish to make.
6m+ - suitable as a finger food to self feed or chop into pea size pieces making sure the fruit is nice and soft.