Not only do these mini quiches make lovely finger food, but they’re also great as on-the-go snacks. You won’t need a lot of ingredients or prep time for this yummy recipe and I guarantee your family will love these Spinach and Feta Mini Quiches!
Makes: 18 x Mini Quiches
180ml (¾ cup) milk
2 cloves garlic, minced
120g (3 cups) spinach, roughly chopped
150g (5 ⅓ oz) feta, crumbled or roughly chopped
90g (1 cup) Cheddar cheese
4 sheets puff pastry, thawed
Salt* and pepper, to taste
*Omit salt for baby
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F) and prepare your silicone muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, garlic, and salt and pepper, if using.
- Add the spinach, feta and Cheddar and gently fold together to combine.
- Using a round cookie cutter, about 12-15cm in diameter (approx. 5 inches), cut circles out of your thawed puff pastry and gently mould them into your muffin tray. You should be able to make 16-18 quiches from the mixture.
- If you don’t have a cookie cutter, you can use something similar in size and shape, place it on the pastry and trace around it with a sharp knife to create your pastry circles.
- Spoon the quiche mixture into your pastry cases and place in the oven to cook for approximately 20 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Finger Food 6 months+
Cut into quarters, halves or leave whole and let baby self-feed.
Our Weaning Advice page provides information and advice on weaning your baby. It includes recipes, tips, and articles on a variety of topics related to weaning, such as introducing finger food, adding herbs and spices to baby food, and healthy snacks for your baby, and lots more