Packed full of Omega 3 and protein this tuna puree is the perfect baby food recipe to introduce fish to your weaning baby. Offer it as a warm dip with some pasta or toast slices for your little one to have a hands on feeding experience.
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 portions
200g tinned tuna
8oz sweet corn
1/4 onion, finely chopped
4 tbsp creme fraiche
Handful of grated cheddar cheese
- Place a pan on medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the onions and sweat for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the tuna and sweetcorn and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to 180°C.
- Transfer the mixture to an oven proof dish before stirring in the crème fraise. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Place under the grill for 3-5 minutes until melted and the tuna is heated through.
Weaning and Storage
6 months+ - Offer as a puree or dip for finger foods such as cooked pasta or toast slices.