Our Mummy Cooks virtual weaning classes de-mystify the weaning and feeding process, making weaning easy. This combo gives you access to both our Intensive Weaning Webinar and our Finger Food Webinar - with a discount of €10 included
- Learn to be confident when feeding your baby
- Learn how to offer family meals as early as six months
- Follow easy feeding schedules
- What weaning looks like at 6 months
- Learn how to introduce allergenic foods to your baby
- How to avoid having a fussy eater
- How to introduce finger foods
The Finger Food webinar is a comprehensive guide on showing you how to let your baby safely self-feed, from 6 all the way to 12 months!
It is important to think about adding finger foods to your weaning baby's mealtime from six months of age.
2 * Full class (2hr ) with Siobhan with the opportunity to ask questions
- Recordings of the events
- PDF Handouts with advice, tips and recipes
- 3 x live recipe demonstrations - showing textures, finger food and how to adapt
- Discounts on products after the class
This is a virtual class that you will be able to access from your own home via Zoom