The perfect gift for a new parent - our starter weaning gift box will give new parents all the tools they need to raise a happy and healthy eater.
This gift comes with all a parent will need to give them the confidence they need to feed their baby.
The gift comes in a beautiful gift box and can be wrapped for a boy or a girl. It's the perfect gift for a baby shower, new parent, christening or naming present!
1 Baby and Family Recipe Book - 1st Edition
- 1 Starter Weaning Set (50 BPA-free assorted portion pots and lids)
- 1 ThermoSpoon
- Gift Box (Boy/Girl wrapping as required)
- 50 Free Labels
Please note your order also qualifies for FREE Shipping
Starter Weaning Set
Our award winning Mummy Cooks Starter weaning set is the perfect gift to support a baby’s entire weaning journey from 4-12 months.
It includes 50 pots and lids; perfect for batch cooking meals in advance and store portions for later use. Our pots come in 5 sizes (10 of each) to ensure correct portioning throughout a baby's developmental stages.
Perfect for a lot of different uses: from freezing food portions for little ones, to carrying snacks on the go. Includes a FREE weaning portion guide to provide support through 4-12 months of weaning on how to portion and introduce new foods and textures.
The Mummy Cooks ThermoSpoon has been designed specifically for safe feeding. It can be used to check the temperature of all foods and liquids for a baby - including milk, first foods and purées.
Our product helps protect your child from dangerous bacteria by showing you when food has been heated to the correct temperature and is safe for a baby to eat.
Baby & Family Recipe Book
The book contains:
- Easy to follow, step-by-step advice for feeding children from the weaning stages and beyond
- 100+ baby and family friendly recipes that are both nutritious and delicious, like Cauliflower Cheese Bites, Coconut Chicken Curry, Banana & Berry Muffins, and Courgette, Pea and Mint Purée
- Batch cooking and food preparation tips to help you save time in the kitchen
- Guides to portioning baby and family foods
- Advice for preventing fussy eaters, and solutions for getting your child to love healthy foods