The perfect gift for a new parent - our starter weaning gift box with Mummy Cooks Academy voucher will give new parents all the tools they need to raise a happy and healthy eater.
This gift comes with all a parent will need to give them the confidence they need to feed their baby.
The gift comes in a beautiful gift box and can be wrapped for a boy or a girl. It's the perfect gift for a baby shower, new parent, christening or naming present!
- Voucher for Mummy Cooks Academy
1 Baby and Family Recipe Book
- 1 6m Weaning Set (20 *3oz BPA-free portion pots and lids)
- 1 ThermoSpoon
- Gift Box (Boy/Girl wrapping as required)
- 50 Free Labels
Mummy Cook Academy Voucher
Starting out weaning can be one of the most worrying times for a parent – when to start, what to feed, how to start, how often to feed, best foods and quantities – all of these are questions I get asked all the time. Our online courses help parents through all of this - allowing them to learn in your own time, from the comfort of your home. We have two courses - our 4-6m course is perfect for a baby that is starting to wean giving you lots of advice on how and when to start weaning as well as answering all your questions. The 6-12m course is perfect for parents that have started weaning but aren’t sure how to progress.
This voucher entitles the recipient to participate in one of these courses.
6m Weaning Set
Includes 20 x 3oz/90ml BPA free weaning pots and lids which designed for a baby moving on with more texture and variety.
Our weaning pots are designed to ensure correct portioning for developmental stages. They are perfect for a lot of different uses – from freezing food portions for your little ones, to carrying snacks while you’re out and about.
The Mummy Cooks ThermoSpoon has been designed specifically for safe feeding. It can be used to check the temperature of all foods and liquids for a baby - including milk, first foods and purées.
Our product helps protect your child from dangerous bacteria by showing you when food has been heated to the correct temperature and is safe for a baby to eat.
Baby & Family Recipe Book
The book contains:
- Easy to follow, step-by-step advice for feeding children from the weaning stages and beyond
- 100+ baby and family friendly recipes that are both nutritious and delicious, like Cauliflower Cheese Bites, Coconut Chicken Curry, Banana & Berry Muffins, and Courgette, Pea and Mint Purée
- Batch cooking and food preparation tips to help you save time in the kitchen
- Guides to portioning baby and family foods
- Advice for preventing fussy eaters, and solutions for getting your child to love healthy foods
- 10% of all profits will go to the National Maternity Hospital Foundation