Inside you'll find:
- Easy to follow, step-by-step advice for feeding children from the weaning stages and beyond
- 100+ baby and family friendly recipes that are both nutritious and delicious, like Cauliflower Cheese Bites, Coconut Chicken Curry, Banana & Berry Muffins, and Courgette, Pea and Mint Purée
- Batch cooking and food preparation tips to help you save time in the kitchen
- Guides to portioning baby and family foods
- Advice for preventing fussy eaters, and solutions for getting your child to love healthy foods
- 10% of all profits will go to the National Maternity Hospital Foundation
For more information on our book check it out here.
Siobhan Berry has become synonymous with weaning and feeding recipes and advice throughout Ireland. In her highly anticipated first book, Siobhan lays out all her advice and recipes that she has curated through her years of experience in teaching weaning classes.
Her philosophy is simple: Cook for family, adapt for baby. Siobhan believes the path to raising a happy, healthy, and adventurous eater stems from introducing family meals from the start and creating a happy eating environment so your child feels comfortable and encouraged to try a variety of foods.
Siobhan will be your knowledgeable guide through your baby's entire weaning process and beyond. She describes in detail all aspects of feeding, including introducing foods, portioning, and preventing fussy eaters.
Her direct and candid approach to feeding children will transform those feeling anxious into confident and excited parents ready to start the weaning journey.